Join hundreds of others who subscribe to our Fintech Ireland email list for news, events & info - click here
Fintech Ireland: Your #fintech home and independent voice in #Ireland: representing fintech and #regtech in Ireland and for Ireland abroad.
Great! You have found Fintech Ireland (www.fintechireland.com and www.fintechireland.ie): leading the promotion, support & facilitation of the #Irishfintech scene.
Our objective at Fintech Ireland is to advance Ireland's unique ability, and leverage its capacity, to become and remain a global centre for fintech. We are driving a lot of interest in the Fintech Ireland scene. Since we set up this version of the website in July 2015 Fintech Ireland has now welcomed more than 45,000 visitors. Thanks very much. Find us on twitter @fintechireland. Please spread the word on twitter using hashtag #fintechireland.
We receive many queries from #startups, #entrepreneurs, #government and #investors looking to get involved in the fintech scene in Ireland from setting up in Ireland, getting a regulatory licence and finance. We are happy to assist where we can. Our email is email@example.com. Check us out on twitter at @fintechireland. Want to get involved? Then go to Get Involved.
Upcoming Events - see our Events Page
Tuesday, 27th September 2016: Northern Ireland’s Fintech Scene – Challenges & Opportunities Post-Brexit - Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Thanks to TransferMate this is a free event.
- 19th July 2016 - 4th AML Directive - Update and impact on Irish Financial Services & Fintech - Dublin, Ireland
- 13th July 2016 - The 3rd Annual Financial Services Cyber Security Summit
- 7th July 2016 - Brexit & Fintech - Strategy & Challenges In a Post Brexit World
- 23rd June 2016 - Fintech Ireland Speed Dating (Hosted by Dave Anderson)
- 14th June 2016 - The Internet of Things (Peter Oakes chaired the afternoon session).